In preparation for picking up your kids this afternoon, parents, here are a few things to make your departure simpler:
- Pick-up starts at 3:30pm sharp. Please come to the Pavilion to find your camper(s) upon arrival. You will then be able to help your camper “move out” of their cabin.
- Please make sure you sign your camper out at the registration table.
- Make sure you check in with the nurse if you have any meds you need to retrieve.
- Vespers will begin at 4:o0pm at the Pavilion. Please join us in closing this session with a few songs and a short message.
- There will be a table with t-shirts, sunglasses, long-sleeve shirts, car stickers, photo cd’s, etc. where you can purchase extra JKC swag. Stop by and take a look – let us know what you would like to see offered in the future.
- In the next few days, please take a few minutes to sit down with your camper and fill out a short online survey. Let us know your thoughts, praises, suggestions, etc. to make your child’s experience even better!
- If any high school campers are interested in MORE camp this summer, we have a few spots available for Senior High Adventure Camp. This camp will climb rocks, paddle rivers, hike mountains, sleep in tents, and more! Check out the registration table or our website for more information!
- For younger folks who want to spend another week at camp, we have Night Owl & Native Ways still to come this summer.
Again, thank you for letting us hang out and play with your kids for the past two weeks. We have had an amazing time of fellowship and fun and look forward to having them all back again in 2012!
Have a safe holiday weekend! See you soon!