“Makes me think of the good old days, Happy Birthday to you (Cameron)!”
Lots of birthday celebrations this week at camp – where in the world is there a better place to spend your birthday than with sixty of your closest friends?
- Tenth birthday are way more fun with crazy hats! And big cakes! And cool birthday songs!
Vespers was beautiful tonight – as it is many nights – but tonight was the first pretty sunset we’ve enjoyed down by the lake so far this session. We’re thankful for the rain to help things grow and to cool us off, but a clear sky is nice as well.
- Pastor Jim Hayes teaches at Vespers down by the water’s edge.
Check back tomorrow for more photos of today’s events…
Today is “Choice Day” at camp – full of whitewater canoeing, kayaking, duct tape art, board games, archery, hiking, & high ropes! Enjoy these few photos of the day’s activities:
- Who’s excited about kayaking? These fellas!
- Row, row, row your boat…
- …gently down the stream…
- …merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream!
- These campers and staff found themselves “In a Pickle”!
- A mansion is bigger than a meadow which is bigger than a jungle that fits inside France…
- Who knew duct tape could be so much fun – and artistic?
- Crafts are wildly popular around these parts…
- Bows and arrows are a girl’s best friend…
I would write more about the day’s events, however, I am currently hiding in a tree for Staff Hunt.
Shh… don’t tell the campers where I am!
Today was water skiing for both Critter Day Camp and M.A.D.
Hunter beasting the water ski boom
Grace having fun learning to water ski
Some M.A.D. campers enjoying a game of Wa! while not out on the lake